Twist and Shout My Way Out and Wrap Yourself Around Me

500 Days of Summer inspired me to live a more musically-tinged life. For the past 24 hours, I've been nothing but obsessed over the movie since I walked out of the theatre. I haven't seen a movie that had the soundtrack fit the plot line so well in such a long time. Hell, there was even a dance sequence! With Hall and Oates! This is one of my life dreams. One day I wish I have the opportunity to dance in harmony with the rest of my surrounding world. It's official. However, in my head, there are only two types of songs I'd like to dance (or, in some cases, rock out to) in public. Either the song has to be something alternatively 90's or keytarred-tinted, synthesizer-twinged and essentially 80's. Upbeat hip hop wouldn't hurt, either. Actually, scratch that, anything upbeat is available for dancing purposes. 

During my day, I kept trying to think of the best songs that would be perfect for my future rendezvouses with making an arse out of myself. I think I came to a pretty good consensus as to my personal five. Or six. I can never stay within my personal limits. 


P.S. As an additional bonus, since I'm in a giving mood tonight, I found the literal video for Tears For Fears' "Head Over Heels". I think it's hysterical because I'm the librarian with the big glasses. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment